This study aims to explore lesbian, gay, bisexual and trans (LGBT) understandings and experiences of ‘community’, and impact on LGBT health, wellbeing and ‘quality of life’.
The study will include the following activities:
- A review of the literature to bring together research related to this area from a wide range of subject disciplines
- Consultation with LGBT participants and stakeholders through a number of workshops and an interactive website
- Final project report summarising study outcomes
- Project website to share literature review sources and other study information
- Final project event to share study outcomes
It will run until late 2012.